Account rating #
Community development is the result of the development of each of its participants.
Since our project is economic, various economic achievements of the player are taken into account when evaluating the account. At the same time, you can see both the assessment of the account as a whole and of each individual clone.
Account assessment is carried out in 7 categories:
- user clones – this takes into account the height of status, the presence of special education and military rank;
- characteristics – this takes into account the assessment of the clones’ gaming characteristics and special skills. At the same time, different indicators have different values, for example, 1 unit of charisma is valued at 1.6 gold, and 1 unit of military initiative is only 0.0001;
- real estate - houses owned by clones are taken into account here, and the higher the level of the house, the more expensive it is valued, for example, a small house of level 1 is valued at about 5 gold, and a castle - as much as 190;
- settlements - here both the level of the settlement is taken into account (of course, a megacity is valued more than a village) and enterprises built in the settlements;
- principality - here the costs of creating the principality are taken into account, as well as its technological level, that is, enterprises built in the principality. The more developed is the principality, the higher is its rating;
- property - this takes into account the cost of all game equipment, owned both by individual clones and located in the Storage - resources, tools, securities, weapons, etc.;
- livestock – here the cost of both the livestock themselves belonging to the clones and the buildings for their maintenance is estimated.
Thus, every step in the development of a clone, be it daily gaining experience at work or buying a dragon, increases its score and your rating!
Account rating is important not only for the self-esteem of players and some ratings, but also for your passive income.
The state forms a special “Active Players Fund”, which is distributed among the players as follows:
- the formed fund is divided into 7 equal parts (according to the 7 categories mentioned above);
- for each category, the arithmetic mean of the ratings in this category of all accounts is calculated;
- All accounts whose score in a given category is equal to or higher than the resulting average receive a payout from that category’s fund in proportion to the score’s value.
More details on the formation and distribution of the fund can be found in the section “State funds and payments”.
Additional rules #
Note! Your account will not receive the payout amount allocated to it from the Active Players Fund if, at the time of payout, on your account:
- there are hungry clones (with negative stamina);
- there are unrepaired houses, settlements, principalities or architectural wonders;
- balance of gold coins or clonecoins is negative.
NFT valuation #
The Taurus Guard NFT has a separate tab in the property valuation called “NFT Weight.” The weight of each NFT from the moment of acquisition will be equal to 0. After the NFTs have been on the wallet linked to the game for 7 days, at the next checkout time they will appear in the “NFT Weight” subsection and will have a weight of: 1. This value remains unchanged (as long as the NFT is on the wallet). You can view all your NFTs, as well as the time they were in your wallet, in the NFT section (“Investor” → “NFT”). Please note that data on new NFTs can take up to 24 hours to update.
Payments to NFT owners are made once a week, every Friday, even if the valuation is below average.
The NFT rating, like other account rating categories, is recalculated once a day at the estimated time.
To participate in payments from this fund, the NFT must continuously be on the wallet linked to the game for at least a week. Besides, the wallet must be linked to the game server for at least a week. Please note that every time an NFT is moved to another wallet or smart contract address, or an NFT is put up for sale, the “hold” time for that NFT is reset to zero.