Emperor is the highest rank in the land of clones. The Emperor is universally respected.
Conditions for obtaining status #
To obtain the status of “emperor” you do not need to pay a single gold coin to the state! The conditions for promotion to the class of emperors are as follows:
- have the status of “count”;
- develop the princely university to level 5, and the remaining princely enterprises to level 4;
- build a settlement of the Megapolis level and develop all production enterprises in it to the maximum level;
- build a princely palace;
- raise the banner of the principality.
Once all the conditions are met, on the “Social Status” page (“Character” → “Social Status”) you can ask for an increase in social status.
Status options #
The gaming capabilities of a clone in the “emperor” status can be described quite simply: the emperor has the most capabilities.
The Emperor can hold any position in state enterprises! But remember that one title is not enough, a clone must have certain knowledge and characteristics - and then he can do any job with the highest earnings.
Only a hunter with the status of “emperor” can hunt an animal that has the status of “master of the taiga” assigned by the people - the bear!
A clone with the status of “emperor” can magically engage in agriculture in his free time from running the empire:
- keep cattle, maximum 500 animals;
- keep pigs, maximum 500 animals;
- simultaneously cultivate 270 plots of land near the house and grow crops on them.
There are perhaps only two things that emperors cannot do: carry out tasks for vagabonds and follow the path of a robber. But why do those who have reached the top need these classes? Just because a clone becomes emperor doesn’t mean it’s game over! On the contrary, all the most interesting things are ahead: use your achievements, your production capabilities, develop an empire, build architectural wonders, earn money and have fun!