An aqueduct is a megalithic structure that brings many different benefits to its owner. However, not every prince can build this building.
To build an aqueduct, all enterprises in the principality must be developed to level 4 or higher.
Table. Cost of building an Aqueduct
|Resource||Quantity||Consumption per builder a day|
Gold coins for the construction of the aqueduct are written off completely at the beginning of construction and are a state fee.
Only clones with the “Engineer of Megalithic Structures” qualification can participate in the construction of the Aqueduct.
Aqueducts in clone land require periodic repairs every 30 days, but only if the construction is more than 1000 days old. The first repair is performed on the 1,001st day after construction and then every 30 days. If an aqueduct is not repaired on time, it ceases to function and is not taken into account when calculating the account score.
Table. Aqueduct repair cost
|Resource type||Repair cost|
You do not have to control the repair of the building yourself, since there is an automatic repair function.
Table. Automatic Aqueduct Repair
|Automatic purchase of a resource for repairs||-|
|Maximum automatic purchase price||-|
Additional bonuses #
The aqueduct brings many useful bonuses for the principality and dragons:
- improved agriculture. The fields on the territory of the principality with an aqueduct are in a state of black steam for 2 days less than usual, and the rate of ripening of agricultural products in all fields increases by 5%;
- increase in income from dragons. A principality with an aqueduct can receive income from gold brought by dragons living in the amber caves of the principality;
- dragon gold tax. The prince transfers half of the gold that the dragon brings under the influence of the aqueduct to the state budget. This portion of government revenue goes to the Age of Megaliths Securities Fund;
- increasing the power of dragons’ intentions. If a dragon was born or lives in a principality with an aqueduct, its intention power increases by 5%.
- daily payments. The state pays daily bonuses in gold coins to the princes and emperors who built the aqueduct. These payments are made from the Age of Megaliths fund;
- bonuses for each Aqueduct built. After each aqueduct is built in the clone land, the state pays a bonus of 300 gold coins to the princes who are already in the megalithic era.
These bonuses and improvements make the aqueduct one of the important and profitable megalithic structures in the world of clones.