Denial of responsibility #
Revision date: October 8, 2023
IMPORTANT NOTICE #
Non-fungible tokens (NFTs), fungible tokens and other types of tokens used in the Golden Clone Game (“Token”, “Tokens”) are not intended to be used as securities or financial instruments in any jurisdiction.
This Disclaimer (“Disclaimer”) does not constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation to invest in securities in any jurisdiction.
This Disclaimer does not constitute advice on the sale or purchase of Tokens.
You are not eligible to participate in the Token Offering if you are a citizen and/or resident (tax or otherwise) of the United States of America, the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Singapore, or any country subject to US embargoes and sanctions, namely Iran, North Korea , Syria, Sudan or Cuba.
DENIAL OF RESPONSIBILITY #
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, regulations and rules, any entity or individual that is part of the Golden Clone game ecosystem (“Ecosystem”, “We”, “Our”) shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or other damages of any kind (including, without limitation, loss of income or profit and loss of use) arising in connection with this Disclaimer or any part thereof.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTY #
We do not make, do not intend to make, and hereby disclaim any representations, warranties or undertakings of any kind to any person, including any representations, warranties or undertakings as to the truth, accuracy or completeness of any information set out in this Disclaimer.
YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTY #
You represent and warrant the following:
- You agree and acknowledge that the Token is not a security in any form in any jurisdiction.
- You agree and acknowledge that this Disclaimer does not constitute an offer of securities in any jurisdiction or a solicitation to invest in securities.
- The distribution of this Disclaimer, any part thereof, or your acceptance thereof, is not prohibited or restricted by any applicable laws, regulations or rules in your jurisdiction. To the extent any ownership restrictions apply, you will comply with all such restrictions at your own expense and without our liability.
- You agree and acknowledge that if you wish to purchase Tokens, they shall not be construed, interpreted, classified or treated as:
- any currency other than cryptocurrency;
- debentures, securities or shares issued by any person or entity;
- rights, options or derivatives with respect to such debt, securities or shares;
- units of a business trust or collective investment;
- derivatives of business trust units or any other security or class of security.
- You fully understand and accept that you are not eligible to purchase Tokens if you are a citizen and/or resident (tax or otherwise) of the United States of America, the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Singapore or any country subject to US embargoes and sanctions, namely Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan or Cuba.
- You have a basic understanding of the functionality, use, storage, transfer mechanisms and other essential characteristics of cryptocurrencies, blockchain-based software systems, cryptocurrency wallets or other related token storage mechanisms, blockchain technology and smart contracts.
- You fully acknowledge and understand that if you wish to purchase Tokens, there are risks associated with the Tokens and/or the Ecosystem.
- We will not be liable for any damages arising from your acceptance of this Disclaimer or any part thereof.
CAUTIONARY NOTE REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS #
All of our statements contained in this Disclaimer and statements made or that may be made by us in press releases or in any place available to the public, including oral statements that are not statements of historical fact, constitute forward-looking statements.
Some of these statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “believe,” “expect,” “possible,” “likely,” “should,” “would,” “will,” or other similar terms. However, these terms are not the exclusive means of identifying forward-looking statements. All statements regarding the financial position of the Tokens, the Ecosystem, business strategies, plans and prospects, and the future prospects of the industry to which they relate are forward-looking statements.
These forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements regarding the revenue and profitability of the Tokens, the Ecosystem, prospects, plans, other expected industry trends and other matters discussed in this Disclaimer, are matters that are not historical facts and are only predictions. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results or achievements of Tokens and the Token Ecosystem to differ materially from those projected.
We do not represent, warrant and/or undertake that actual results or achievements will be as expressed in these forward-looking statements. Actual results or achievements may differ materially from those anticipated. Nothing contained in this Disclaimer is or should be construed as a promise, representation or commitment as to the future performance of the Token and/or Ecosystem. We further disclaim any responsibility to update any of these forward-looking statements or to publicly announce any changes to these forward-looking statements to reflect future events, developments or circumstances, even if new information becomes available or other events occur in the future.
NOT A RECOMMENDATION OR ADVICE #
Nothing in this Disclaimer should be construed as business, legal, financial or tax advice regarding the Token and/or the Ecosystem.
You should consult your own legal, financial, tax or other professional advisor regarding the Token and/or Ecosystem.
RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES #
Potential purchasers of Tokens should carefully consider and evaluate all risks and uncertainties associated with the Tokens and/or the Ecosystem. If any of these risks and uncertainties materialize, the Token and/or Ecosystem could be materially and adversely affected. In such cases, you may lose all or part of the value of the Token.
TERMS USED #
To achieve a better understanding, this Disclaimer uses certain terms, abbreviations, and descriptions that may not correspond to standard industry meanings or common usage. Words denoting the singular shall, where applicable, include the plural and vice versa, and words denoting the masculine gender shall, where applicable, include the feminine and neuter gender and vice versa.
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW #
The Tokens, any documents and materials accompanying them, in particular this Disclaimer, as well as any conflict arising out of or in connection with them, are governed exclusively by the laws of the Republic of Seychelles.
OTHER PROVISIONS #
The original text of the Disclaimer is written in Russian. Translations of the Disclaimer into other languages are for reference only and are published for convenience only. In case of discrepancies between the original text of the Disclaimer and its translation, the text of the Disclaimer in the original language has legal force.
This Disclaimer is an integral part of the User Agreement. In the event of any inconsistency between the User Agreement and this Disclaimer, the User Agreement shall control.