Revision date: September 23, 2023
Information we collect #
Personal data #
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. The personal information we collect includes:
- E-mail address
- Full name
- Phone number
- Address, postal code, city
For security reasons, personal data can only be entered once. To change or delete previously entered personal data, you should contact support.
Website usage data, tracking technologies and cookies #
Usage data is provided automatically by the browser and can be used by the website. Usage Data may include information such as your device’s IP address, browser type, browser version, time and date of your visit and other diagnostic data.
We may use third party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website (such as Google Analytics).
Use of your Personal Data #
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a user of the website. The personal information you enter may give you access to various features of the website that are available to you as a verified user.
- To send you news and other similar information unless you have declained receiving such messages.
- To service and manage your requests to our support team.
Disclosure of your Personal Data #
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to requests from government authorities (such as a court).
Your ability to control and change the entered data #
We provide you with control over your Personal Information. Your options include:
- updating your email using the Contact page
- adding, updating or deleting your phone number
- To change or delete previously entered personal data (such as first and last name), you should contact support. For security reasons, personal data can only be entered once on the “Personal Data” page
- changing mailing and notification settings
Data Security and Integrity #
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We maintain technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect user information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification.