Emperors Fund #
The Emperor’s Fund provides additional income to Emperors, outstanding players who have reached the highest status in the game. The fund is formed from various sources, and its funds are paid to the emperors daily. Let’s look at the main sources of formation of this fund:
- 7% of state profits “Social statuses”. This part of the fund is formed from state income associated with the social status of clones;
- 5% from the sale of weapons in a gun shop. This part of the fund is formed from the profits received from the sale of weapons in the game’s weapons shop;
- 10% of kvass production. This part of the fund is associated with the profit received from the production of kvass in the game;
- 25% of property rental tax. This source includes revenues received from taxes on rental properties in the principalities;
- 5% of income from the trade guild. This source is tied to the profits of the Merchant Guild, an organization in the game;
- 10% discount on the commodity exchange. Part of the fund is formed from funds received from discounts on the commodity exchange;
- 10% discount at the fair. This part is related to discounts at the fair, where players can trade various goods;
- 15% of income from training in the “Intent” characteristic at the university. This source is associated with the profit received from teaching clones at the university under the Intent characteristic;
- 10% of commissions at auction of principalities. This part of the fund is formed from commissions collected during auctions of the principalities.
The fund is formed daily, and its funds are evenly distributed among all emperors, providing them with additional income for achieving high status in the game.