Clones of the social status of artisan and higher can work at the fair.
Conditions of employment #
To work, the clone requires a working tool:
- work gloves (for the porter);
- feather (for the foreman);
- accounts (for the manager).
The clone will also need to have the following characteristics:
- at least 6 units of knowledge of trading business (for all positions);
- at least 160 experience units (for the manager).
A clone can only hold one position in a given enterprise. Work at the fair can be combined with work at other state-owned enterprises (except for the Meat Factory).
Clones begin their career at the fair as a porter. If its characteristics meet the conditions of employment for a higher position, the clone will be transferred to it automatically.
While working at this facility, the clone consumes one point of stamina per day. In the case when a clone works simultaneously at different state-owned enterprises, the stamina consumption is summed up. A clone who does not have enough stamina to perform the duties will receive a reprimand in lieu of pay. Having received reprimands in this position for three consecutive days, he will be fired.
At any time, the clone can resign of his own free will.
Salaries of fair employees are paid daily at the estimated time (after 00:00 GMT) and include:
- permanent salary (only for managers);
- additional bonus (only for porters and foremen).
Also, your clone will be awarded experience units daily, their number depends on the position occupied.
Detailed information for each position can be seen on the company page by hovering over the position name.
Additional bonus #
Fair workers (porters and foremen) can receive bonuses. The size of the bonus depends on the amount of trading knowledge the clone has. The more units of this special knowledge a clone has, the higher his bonus will be. If the amount of knowledge is not enough to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), then the clone will not receive a bonus that day.
Trading knowledge can be acquired in several ways:
- by exchanging experience, prudence or charisma for them in the “Characteristics Exchange” section (“Character” → “Education” → “Characteristics Exchange”);
- using magical artifacts from fairy-tale characters.
Every day the state transfers to the fair’s prize fund:
- 50% commission on sales at the fair.
At the estimated time, the fair’s premium fund accumulated over the previous day is paid in two parts:
- 60% of the fund - to all porters, in proportion to the amount of trading knowledge of each clone;
- 40% of the fund goes to all foremen, in proportion to the amount of trading knowledge of each clone.
Number of jobs and promotions #
Each position has a different number of job openings. This amount is calculated according to the following rules:
- the number of jobs for a porter is not limited;
- for every 10 porters there is 1 foreman;
- Manager positions are not currently opening, and vacant positions will be eliminated.
Recalculation of the number of positions, transfer from position to position and opening of new vacancies at higher positions occurs at the estimated time (after 00:00 GMT).
Also, during the working day, one or more of the already occupied positions may become vacant (if the clone resigns of his own free will or is fired for other reasons). In this case, the company will display available places.
If there are not enough lower-level employees, the vacancy for a management position will be filled at the estimated time. In this case, an employee with a minimum amount of trading knowledge will be transferred to a lower position.
To occupy a higher position, your clone must meet the following requirements:
- have the necessary social status (or higher);
- have more trading knowledge than a clone in last place in the ranking with a higher position.
If these conditions are met, at the end of the working day, your clone will be promoted to position, and the clone who previously occupied it will be demoted to a lower level.
Note that promotion can occur even when the clone lacks the tools needed to perform in a higher position. In this case, the clone will be promoted, but due to the lack of a tool, will not be able to perform duties and will receive a reprimand. If a clone receives reprimands for three days in a row, he will be fired.
A clone’s higher social status does not increase the chance of obtaining a higher position. It only determines the opportunity to occupy a particular position. Promotion is affected only by the level of specialized knowledge.