Clones of the social status of artisan and higher can work in the hospital.
Conditions of employment #
To work, the clone requires a working tool: a pen (for all positions).
Your clone will also need at least 3 units of medical knowledge for the device.
A clone can only hold one position in a given enterprise. Work in a hospital can be combined with work at other state-owned enterprises (except for a meat factory).
Clones begin their careers in a hospital as nurses. If its characteristics meet the conditions of employment for a higher position, the clone will be transferred to it automatically.
While working at this facility, the clone consumes one point of stamina per day. In the case when a clone works simultaneously at different state-owned enterprises, the stamina consumption is summed up. A clone who does not have enough stamina to perform the duties will receive a reprimand in lieu of pay. Having received reprimands in this position for three consecutive days, he will be fired.
At any time, the clone can resign of his own free will.
The salary of all hospital employees is paid daily at the estimated time (after 00:00 GMT) in one part - an additional bonus.
Also, your clone will be awarded experience units daily, their number depends on the position occupied.
Detailed information for each position can be seen on the company page by hovering over the position name.
Additional bonus #
The size of the bonus depends on the amount of medical knowledge the clone has. The more units of this special knowledge a clone has, the higher his bonus will be. If the amount of knowledge is not enough to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), then the clone will not receive a bonus that day.
Medical knowledge can be acquired in several ways:
- by exchanging experience, prudence or charisma for them in the “Characteristics Exchange” section (“Character” → “Education” → “Characteristics Exchange”);
- using magical artifacts from fairy-tale characters.
Every day the state transfers to the Hospital’s bonus fund:
- 25% of gold coins spent by clones on paramedic education;
- 25% of gold coins spent by clones to obtain surgical training.
At the estimated time, the hospital premium fund accumulated over the previous day is paid in four parts:
- 10% of the fund - to all nurses, in proportion to the amount of medical knowledge of each clone;
- 50% of the fund - to all doctors, in proportion to the amount of knowledge of medicine of each clone;
- 30% of the fund - to all heads of departments, in proportion to the amount of knowledge of medicine of each clone;
- 10% of the fund - to all managers, in proportion to the amount of medical skills of each .
Number of jobs and promotions #
Each position has a different number of job openings. This amount is calculated according to the following rules:
- the number of jobs for a nurse is not limited;
- the number of jobs for a doctor is not limited;
- the number of jobs for the positions of heads of departments is limited and equal to 10;
- The number of jobs for a manager position is limited and equal to 1.
The transfer of employees from position to position occurs at the estimated time (after 00:00 GMT).
During the working day, one or more of the already occupied positions may become vacant (if the clone resigns of his own free will or is fired for other reasons). In this case, the company will display available places.
To take up the position of a doctor, a clone must get a job as a nurse. At the end of the working day, the clone will be promoted, subject to matching social status.
To occupy a higher position, your clone must meet the following requirements:
- have the necessary social status (or higher);
- have more medical skills than the clone in last place in the ranking with a higher position.
If these conditions are met, at the end of the working day, your clone will be promoted to position, and the clone who previously occupied it will be demoted to a lower level.
A clone’s higher social status does not increase the chance of obtaining a higher position. It only determines the opportunity to occupy a particular position. Promotion is affected only by the level of specialized knowledge.