Jewelry repair shop #
Clones of the social status of peasant and above can work in a jewelry workshop.
Conditions of employment #
To get a job, your clone must have jewelry making skills. The cost of education is 3 gold coins.
The clone does not require a working tool to operate.
A clone can only hold one position in a given enterprise. Work in a jewelry workshop can be combined with work at other state-owned enterprises (except for a meat factory).
Clones begin their career in a jewelry workshop as a jeweler. If its characteristics meet the conditions of employment for a higher position, the clone will be transferred to it automatically.
While working at this enterprise, the clone consumes 2 units of stamina per day. In the case when a clone works simultaneously at different state-owned enterprises, the stamina consumption is summed up. A clone who does not have enough stamina to perform the duties will receive a reprimand in lieu of pay. Having received reprimands in this position for three consecutive days, he will be fired.
At any time, the clone can resign of his own free will.
Salaries to all employees of the jewelry workshop are paid daily at the estimated time (after 00:00 GMT) in one part - an additional bonus.
Also, your clone will be awarded experience units daily, their number depends on the position occupied.
Detailed information for each position can be seen on the company page by hovering over the position name.
Additional bonus #
The size of the bonus depends on the amount of knowledge of jewelry art the clone has. The more units of this special knowledge a clone has, the higher his bonus will be. If the amount of knowledge is not enough to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), then the clone will not receive a bonus that day.
Knowledge of jewelry art can be acquired in several ways:
- by exchanging experience, prudence or charisma for them in the “Characteristics Exchange” section (“Character” → “Education” → “Characteristics Exchange”);
- using magical artifacts from fairy-tale characters.
Every day the state transfers to the jewelry workshop’s award fund:
- 15% of the cost of jewelry production by the owners of jewelry production (from the component in gold coins, the cost of the resource is not taken into account).
At the estimated time, the jewelry workshop’s premium fund accumulated over the previous day is paid in three parts:
- 40% of the fund - to all jewelers, in proportion to the amount of knowledge of jewelry art of each clone;
- 30% of the fund - to all foremen, in proportion to the amount of knowledge of jewelry art of each clone;
- 30% of the fund goes to all managers, in proportion to the amount of knowledge of jewelry art of each clone.
Number of jobs and promotions #
Each position has a different number of job openings. This amount is calculated according to the following rules:
- the number of jobs for a jeweler is not limited;
- the number of jobs for the position of foreman is limited and equal to 200;
- The number of jobs for a manager position is limited and equal to 5.
The transfer of employees from position to position occurs at the estimated time (after 00:00 GMT).
Also, during the working day, one or more of the already occupied positions may become vacant (if the clone resigns of his own free will or is fired for other reasons). In this case, the company will display available places.
To occupy a higher position, your clone must meet the following requirements:
- have the necessary social status (or higher);
- have more knowledge of jewelry than the clone in last place in the ranking with a higher position.
If these conditions are met, at the end of the working day, your clone will be promoted to position, and the clone who previously occupied it will be demoted to a lower level.
A clone’s higher social status does not increase the chance of obtaining a higher position. It only determines the opportunity to occupy a particular position. Promotion is affected only by the level of specialized knowledge.