War Department #
A bad soldier is one who does not dream of becoming a general!
Conditions of employment #
Clones of the social status of peasant and above can work in the Military Department. Each position requires at least 10 units of knowledge of military affairs, and the position of corps chiefs or head of the Military Department also requires the clone to have a principality with a certain level of development.
A clone can gain military knowledge in the following ways:
- Security work
- Participation in tournaments
- Great Warrior Complex
- Training arena in the Principality
- Jewelry (temporary bonus)
- Magic Artifacts (temporary bonus)
To work, the clone requires a working tool: a pen (for all positions).
A military rank is not required to fill a position.
A clone can only hold one position in the Military Department. Work here can be combined with work at other state-owned enterprises (except for the Meat Factory).
While working in the War Department, a clone consumes one point of stamina per day. In the case when a clone works simultaneously at different state-owned enterprises, the stamina consumption is summed up. If a clone does not have enough stamina to perform his duties, then he will not cope with them and, accordingly, instead of a salary, he will receive a reprimand. Having received reprimands in this position for three consecutive days, he will be fired.
You can choose one of five training corps (navigation school, artillery school, cavalry corps, infantry corps, general staff academy).
Clones begin their career in the Military Department (in their corps) with the position of sergeant major (for the ground forces) / midshipman (for the navigation school). If the characteristics meet the conditions of employment for a higher position, the clone will be transferred to it automatically.
Salaries to all employees of the Military Department are paid daily at the estimated time (after 00:00 GMT) in one part - an additional bonus.
The amount of a clone’s bonus depends on the amount of his knowledge of military affairs. The more knowledge, the higher his bonus will be. If the number of knowledge units is not enough to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coins), then the clone will not receive a bonus that day. Also, your clone will be awarded experience units daily, their number depends on the position occupied.
Detailed information for each position can be seen by hovering over the position title.
Every day, the state transfers 30% of the cost of obtaining a particular military rank (from the component in gold coins) to the Military Department bonus fund. The funds go to the award fund of the corps (navigation school, artillery school, cavalry corps, infantry corps, general staff academy) where the training took place.
The Military Department’s bonus fund accumulated over the past day is paid in four parts:
- 30% of the fund - to all sergeants/midshipmen of the corps, in proportion to the amount of military knowledge of each clone;
- 50% of the fund - to all teachers of the corps, knowledge of military affairs of each clone;
- 10% of the fund - to the head of the corps;
- 10% of the fund goes to the head of the Military Department.
Thus, the head of the Military Department receives 10% of the fund of each corps.
Number of jobs and promotions #
Each position has a different number of job openings. This amount is calculated according to the following rules:
- the number of jobs for the position of sergeant major/midshipman is not limited;
- the number of jobs for the position of a corps teacher is not limited;
- the number of jobs for the position of corps chief is limited and equal to 1;
- the number of jobs for the position of head of the Military Department of Affairs is limited and equal to 1.
In order for a sergeant major/midshipman to move to a teaching position, he must have a social status of at least bourgeois.
To occupy a higher position as a corps chief or head of the Military Department, a clone must meet the following requirements:
- have a social status equal to or higher than that of the clone currently holding that position;
- have your own principality with the level of development of all enterprises equal to or higher than that of the clone currently occupying this position;
- have an amount of military knowledge greater than that of the clone currently holding that position.
Thus, the career ladder is designed to support both the development of clones (those who stand still roll back) and real competition, which, as we know, is one of the engines of progress.
Transfer from position to position occurs at the estimated time (after 00:00 GMT).
Also, during the working day, one or more of the already occupied positions may become vacant (if the clone resigns of his own free will or is fired for other reasons). In this case, available seats will be displayed.
If your clone takes the position of sergeant major/midshipman or corps teacher, he will work there until he quits or is fired due to lack of stamina or tools. The chiefs of corps or the head of the Military Department may be replaced by a stronger candidate for a teaching position.
You can resign from the Military Department at any time of your own free will.