Clones of the social status of artisan and higher can work in the port.
Conditions of employment #
The clone does not require a working tool to operate.
A clone can only hold one position in a given enterprise. Work at the port can be combined with work at other state-owned enterprises (except for the Meat Factory).
Clones begin their careers at the enterprise from the positions of a sailor. If the characteristics meet the conditions of employment for a higher position, the clone will be transferred to it automatically.
While working at this facility, the clone consumes one point of stamina per day. In the case when a clone works simultaneously at different state-owned enterprises, the stamina consumption is summed up. A clone who does not have enough stamina to perform the duties will receive a reprimand in lieu of pay. Having received reprimands in this position for three consecutive days, he will be fired.
At any time, the clone can resign of his own free will.
Salary size #
There is no fixed salary at the port. Salaries to all port employees are paid daily at the estimated time (after 00:00 GMT) in one part - an additional bonus.
Also, your clone will be awarded experience units daily, their number depends on the position occupied.
Detailed information for each position can be seen on the company page by hovering over the position name.
Additional bonus #
Port workers can receive bonuses. The size of the bonus depends on the amount of port knowledge the clone has. The more knowledge, the higher his bonus will be. If a clone has 0 knowledge or its amount is not enough to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), then the clone will not receive a bonus that day.
Port knowledge can be acquired in several ways:
- by exchanging experience, prudence or charisma for them in the “Characteristics Exchange” section (“Character” → “Education” → “Characteristics Exchange”);
- using magical artifacts from fairy-tale characters.
Every day the state transfers to the port bonus fund:
- 5% of all ticket fees on pleasure boat cruises.
At the end of each working day, the accumulated fund of port bonuses is paid in four parts:
- 8% of the fund - to all sailors, in proportion to the amount of port knowledge of each clone;
- 55% of the fund - to all senior sailors, in proportion to the amount of port knowledge of each clone;
- 27% of the fund - to all captains, in proportion to the amount of port knowledge of each clone;
- 10% of the fund - to all managers, in proportion to the amount of knowledge of the port business of each clone.
Number of jobs and promotions #
Each position has a different number of job openings. This amount is calculated according to the following rules:
- the number of jobs for a sailor position is not limited;
- the number of jobs for the position of chief seaman increases with the advent of each new ship, according to the table below;
- the number of jobs for the position of captain increases with the advent of each new vessel, according to the table below;
- the number of jobs for a manager position is limited and is equal to: on the “Metropolis” server – 5, on the “Enclave” server – 1.
Table. The impact of the number of pleasure boats on the addition of jobs in the port
|Vessel type||Senior sailors||Captains|
As the number of pleasure craft decreases, the number of jobs will be reduced according to the type of vessel removed from service. At the estimated time, employees with a minimum amount of knowledge of port affairs will be transferred to a lower position.
Recounting of courts, transfer from position to position and opening of new vacancies at higher positions occurs at the estimated time (after 00:00 GMT).
Also, during the working day, one or more of the already occupied positions may become vacant (if the clone resigns of his own free will or is fired for other reasons). In this case, the company will display available places.
To occupy a higher position, your clone must meet the following requirements:
- have the necessary social status (or higher);
- have more “Knowledge of port affairs” than the worst employee in a higher position.
If these conditions are met, at the end of the working day, your clone will be promoted to position, and the clone who previously occupied it will be demoted to a lower level.
A clone’s higher social status does not increase the chance of obtaining a higher position. It only determines the opportunity to occupy a particular position. The increase is affected only by the level of specialized knowledge.