Clones - vagabonds - can work in the quarry (as auxiliary workers, receiving experience points for work), and occupy paid positions - starting with the status of an artisan.
Conditions of employment #
To work, the clone requires a working tool:
- working caftan (for an auxiliary worker);
- hammer and chopper (for the stonemason and foreman);
- feather and barn lock (for the manager).
A clone can only hold one position in a given enterprise. Work at a quarry can be combined with work at other state-owned enterprises (except for a meat factory).
The position of auxiliary laborer is reserved for tramps only. You can work as an auxiliary worker only at one enterprise. When a tramp increases his status, he will immediately get rid of his working caftan and be dismissed from the auxiliary work force.
Please note that if the tramp is not the only clone on your account, then he will not be able to buy a caftan and get a job as an auxiliary worker.
Artisans and clones of higher status begin their careers in the quarry as a stonemason. If its characteristics meet the conditions of employment for a higher position, the clone will be transferred to it automatically.
While working at this facility, the clone consumes one point of stamina per day. In the case when a clone works simultaneously at different state-owned enterprises, the stamina consumption is summed up. A clone who does not have enough stamina to perform the duties will receive a reprimand in lieu of pay. Having received reprimands in this position for three consecutive days, he will be fired.
At any time, the clone can resign of his own free will.
Salaries to all quarry employees (except for auxiliary workers) are paid daily at checkout time (after 00:00 GMT) in two parts:
- permanent salary (the amount depends on the position) + daily company bonus;
- additional bonus.
Also, your clone will be awarded experience units daily, their number depends on the position occupied.
Detailed information for each position can be seen on the company page by hovering over the position name.
Enterprise bonus #
A company bonus can increase an employee’s permanent salary. Every day the state transfers to the quarry bonus fund:
- 6% gold coins received from discount from exchanges (commodity/stock/fair);
- 2% of gold coins received from sales in the weapons shop;
- 9% of gold coins received from weapons sales at the import weapons auction;
- 4% of gold coins received from commissions on sales on the arms exchange.
At the estimated time, the bonus fund accumulated over the previous day is divided equally among all employees of the enterprise, except for auxiliary workers. The amount received is added to the employee’s fixed salary. Please remember that amounts less than 0.0001 gold coins cannot be credited.
Note. At an auction of imported weapons, a percentage is charged from the final sale price of the weapon if it was sold for gold. If the product was sold for a resource, there will be no deductions.
Additional bonus #
In addition to the salary and bonus of the enterprise, quarry employees (except for auxiliary workers) can receive bonuses. The size of the bonus depends on the amount of mining knowledge the clone has. The more units of this special knowledge a clone has, the higher his bonus will be. If the amount of knowledge is not enough to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), then the clone will not receive a bonus that day.
Mining knowledge can be acquired in several ways:
- by exchanging experience, prudence or charisma for them in the “Characteristics Exchange” section (“Character” → “Education” → “Characteristics Exchange”);
- using magical artifacts from fairy-tale characters.
Every day the state transfers to the quarry’s prize fund:
- 3% commission on sales in the trade guild;
- 2% of state profits from tourism activities on the Real Land of Clones;
- 2% of income from training in the “Intent” characteristic.
At the estimated time, the quarry’s premium fund accumulated over the previous day is paid in three parts:
- 40% of the fund - to all stonemasons, in proportion to the amount of mining knowledge of each clone;
- 30% of the fund - to all foremen, in proportion to the amount of mining knowledge of each clone;
- 30% of the fund - to all managers, in proportion to the amount of mining knowledge of each clone.
Number of jobs and promotions #
Each position has a different number of job openings. This amount is calculated according to the following rules:
- the number of jobs for a stonemason is not limited;
- There is 1 foreman for every 100 stonemasons;
- There is 1 manager for every 10 foremen.
Changes in the number of jobs, transfer of workers from position to position occur at the estimated time (after 00:00 GMT).
Also, during the working day, one or more of the already occupied positions may become vacant (if the clone resigns of his own free will or is fired for other reasons). In this case, the company will display available places.
If there are not enough lower-level employees, the vacancy for a management position will be filled at the estimated time. In this case, the employee with the least amount of mining knowledge will be transferred to a lower position.
To occupy a higher position, your clone must meet the following requirements:
- have the necessary social status (or higher);
- have more mining knowledge than the clone ranked last among the clones occupying a higher position.
If these conditions are met, at the end of the working day, your clone will be promoted to position, and the clone who previously occupied it will be demoted to a lower level.
A clone’s higher social status does not increase the chance of obtaining a higher position. It only determines the opportunity to occupy a particular position. Promotion is affected only by the level of specialized knowledge.