Transport company #
Clones of the social status of an artisan and above can work in a transport company.
Conditions of employment #
To work, the clone requires a working tool:
- work gloves (for all positions except manager);
- feather and barn lock (for the manager).
A clone can only hold one position in a given enterprise. Work in a transport company can be combined with work at other state-owned enterprises (except for a meat factory).
Clones begin their careers at this enterprise as laborers. If its characteristics meet the conditions of employment for a higher position, the clone will be transferred to it automatically.
While working at this facility, the clone consumes one point of stamina per day. In the case when a clone works simultaneously at different state-owned enterprises, the stamina consumption is summed up. A clone who does not have enough stamina to perform the duties will receive a reprimand in lieu of pay. Having received reprimands in this position for three consecutive days, he will be fired.
At any time, the clone can resign of his own free will.
Salaries to all transport company employees are paid daily at checkout time (after 00:00 GMT) in two parts:
- permanent salary (fixed payment, different for each position, + daily company bonus);
- additional bonus.
Also, your clone will be awarded experience units daily, their number depends on the position occupied.
Detailed information for each position can be seen on the company page by hovering over the position name.
Enterprise bonus #
A company bonus can increase your regular salary. Every day the state transfers to the transport company bonus fund:
- 6% discount from exchanges (commodity / stock / fair);
- 2% on sales in a gun shop;
- 9% from weapon sales at an import weapons auction;
- 4% commission on sales on the arms exchange.
At the end of the working day, the accumulated fund is divided equally among all employees of the enterprise. The amount received is added to the employee’s fixed salary. Please remember that amounts less than 0.0001 gold coins cannot be credited.
Note. At an auction of imported weapons, a percentage is charged from the final sale price of the weapon if it was sold for gold. If the product was sold for a resource, there will be no deductions.
Additional bonus #
In addition to the salary and bonus of the company, employees of a transport company can receive bonuses. The size of the bonus depends on the amount of logistics knowledge the clone has. The more units of this special knowledge a clone has, the higher his bonus will be. If the amount of knowledge is not enough to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coins
Logistics knowledge can be acquired in several ways:
- by exchanging experience, prudence or charisma for them in the “Characteristics Exchange” section (“Character” → “Education” → “Characteristics Exchange”);
- using magical artifacts from fairy-tale characters.
Every day the state transfers to the transport company bonus fund:
- 3% commission on sales in the trade guild;
- 2% of state profits from tourism activities on the Real Land of Clones;
- 2% income from training the “Intent” characteristic for gold coins.
At the estimated time, the premium fund of the transport company accumulated over the previous day is paid in two parts
- 20% of the fund - to all track workers, in proportion to the amount of logistics knowledge of each clone;
- 10% of the fund - to all guides, in proportion to the amount of logistics knowledge of each clone;
- 10% of the fund - to all train foremen, in proportion to the amount of logistics knowledge of each clone;
- 10% of the fund - to all drivers, in proportion to the amount of logistics knowledge of each clone;
- 10% of the fund - to all forwarders, in proportion to the amount of logistics knowledge of each clone;
- 40% of the fund - to all managers, in proportion to the amount of logistics knowledge of each clone.
Number of jobs and promotions #
Each position has a different number of job openings. This amount is calculated according to the following rules:
- the number of jobs for the position of a travel worker is not limited;
- There is 1 conductor for every 24 road workers;
- for every 40 track workers there is 1 train foreman;
- There is 1 driver for every 77 track workers;
- There is 1 forwarder per 100 track workers;
- There is 1 manager per 1000 track workers.
Recalculation of the number of positions, transfer from position to position and opening of new vacancies at higher positions occurs at the estimated time (after 00:00 GMT).
Also, during the working day, one or more of the already occupied positions may become vacant (if the clone resigns of his own free will or is fired for other reasons). In this case, the company will display available places.
If there are not enough lower-level employees, the vacancy for a management position will be filled at the estimated time. In this case, an employee with a minimum amount of logistics knowledge will be transferred to a lower position.
To occupy a higher position, your clone must meet the following requirements:
- have the necessary social status (or higher);
- have more knowledge of logistics than the clone ranked last among the clones occupying a higher position.
If these conditions are met, at the end of the working day, your clone will be promoted to position, and the clone who previously occupied it will be demoted to a lower level.
Note that promotion can occur even when the clone lacks the tools needed to perform in a higher position. In this case, the clone will be promoted, but due to the lack of a tool, will not be able to perform duties and will receive a reprimand. If a clone receives reprimands for three days in a row, he will be fired.
A clone’s higher social status does not increase the chance of obtaining a higher position. It only determines the opportunity to occupy a particular position. Promotion is affected only by the level of specialized knowledge.